The Palace Servanzi, faces the Piazza del Popolo, once called Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, along with other noble Renaissance recidences in the heart of San Severino Marche.
The facade of the building has on the ground floor a isodomico unit and, at the top, a system of pilasters with Corinthian capitals. The windows on the first floor, now partially buffered, are framed by Corinthian plate on which is set the entablature arc. A crown is a moulded frieze that runs the Latin inscription that celebrates the developer of the building - the lawyer and ambassador Anton Franks Jacobo of the Counts Truschia - and is inscribed with the date of construction; 1539
THE COLLECTION SERVANZI COLLIO
The collection of Count Severino Servanzi Collio (1796-1891), is the fruit of his passion for archaeology and art, and consists of 149 exhibits. It contains art of wide and varied origin; shows objects of religous art, heraldry, but above all archaeological finds of Roman times